Transfer NFT(s) in your In-game Wallet
There are 2 ways to proceed if you need to transfer NFT(s) to your Wallet in the app.
This depends on whether you are using the MetaMask mobile app or whether you are using the Metamask extension on your browser.
Always make sure you have enough MATIC in your Wallet to pay for the transaction.
Follow the instructions below if you want to send an NFT using the MetaMask mobile app:
- 1.Tap on the 'NFTs' tab.
- 2.Tap on the icon of the NFT you wish to send.
- 3.Tap on the 'send' button at the bottom of the screen.
- 4.Enter the address you wish to send it to, hit NEXT, and follow the standard transaction prompts.
You cannot send an NFT from the MetaMask extension on your browser.
You have to use the services of Opensea.io.
Follow the instruction bellow if you want to send an NFT using Opensea.io:
- 1.Go to Opensea.io and connect your MetaMask Wallet.
- 2.Navigate to an NFT you'd like to transfer.
- 3.In the bottom left corner of the item card, click the three-dot menu and select TRANSFER.
- 4.Confirm your selection and press CONTINUE.
- 5.Enter the recipient's wallet address (ENS domains are also accepted) and press SEND ITEMS.
- 6.CONFIRM the signature request in your wallet.
- 7.You'll see a confirmation message once the item has been transferred. You can also view the confirmation on Etherscan by clicking VIEW TRANSACTION.
Follow the link bellow if you don't see your NFT(s) in your Opensea.io account:
Last modified 4mo ago