Buy a cyber-yakuza NFT
You will need to buy your first cyber-yakuza NFT on the website Opensea.io and it will require Polygon ETH or MATIC to pay for it.
1 ETH will always be equivalent to 1 WETH." --> "1 ETH is equivalent to 1 WETH.
Follow the same instructions as in “4. Transfer MATIC on your MetaMask Wallet” but replace MATIC with ETH in the different steps.
WETH is Wrapped Ether. WETH is an ERC-20 compatible version of ETH. 1 ETH will always be equivalent to 1 WETH.
Follow the instructions given at this link to convert ETH into Polygon ETH (WETH) on Opensea.io:
Follow the instructions bellow to buy an NFT on Opensea.io:
- 1.Go to opensea.io/oyabun….
- 2.Choose your NFT and press the Buy Now button.
- 3.Check the boxes agree to the terms, then click Checkout.
- 4.Your MetaMask extension will drop down, and you will be able to see the total purchase price.
- 5.You’ll see a “Gas Fee.” This is a required fee to process the transaction in the Ethereum network.
You will find more information about how to purchase NFT(s) on Polygon at this link: